Monday, March 5, 2012

Absence

I have to apologise for my neglect towards The Tea Drunk Photographer. It's not so much that I've been hectic busy, it's that I've been trying to get a hold of a lot things and God has really been bringing me through a lot of changes which is hard, but also truly wonderful! It's great to see prayers answered in ways that you didn't expect and in such a intricate and long term way. Praise God!

What am I doing at the moment? Well, I have started my ministry mentorship under my pastor and the ministries I'm involved with are getting under way so that's all very exciting! I'll also hopefully be sending out my resume sometime this week to various cafe's. It'll be nice to have a job I'm getting a bit lazy to be honest haha!

Anywho! Here are some new, blue photos to make up for my long absence:


God bless!

- tom

No comments:

Post a Comment