Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blackberry Tea

Since my blog is titled "The Tea Drunk Photographer" I think it's only appropriate that I do a couple of posts every now and then on some of my favourite tea's. I believe I've only done one so far and that simply won't do! So without further ado, here's the first of what I hope will be many tea posts.

Art of Tea is a great local (Tasmanian) brand with a diverse range of types and flavours. The one that I've been drinking lately is a little beauty; Blackberry Tea. This is essentially a premium black tea with freeze dried blackberries and blackberry leaves. I like a slightly fruity tea and this is great to have in winter because it lacks that sharpness that other berries seem to have in teas which is really more of a summer thing. Great with milk and a little sugar.


Happy infusing and God bless! More tea posts to come soon!

- tom

No comments:

Post a Comment