Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Autumn Longing

As you can probably tell by my new blog header, I am craving the Tasmanian autumnal weather. We are in the middle of our summer and, so far, it has really been very enjoyable; spending time with friends, reflecting on the previous year, planning, praying and growing etc. but I feel it's almost time to come out of holiday mode and start getting to work!

Autumn is by far my favourite time of year, especially in Tasmania; all the leaves turn golden brown and begin to fall, littering the streets, the rain comes to wash away the summer dust and make the city luminous, ah! It's just beautiful!

So as I look forward to this, I decided to, once again, pull out some old photos and retouch them to enjoy a taste of what is to come. Enjoy!


Here's a great folk song I like to listen to during said season; Kingfisher Sky - Big Fish. And, of course I have to share my favourite cups of tea to have in Autumn; Blue Mountain, Melbourne Breakfast, and Creme Brulee.

God bless!

- tom

No comments:

Post a Comment