Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wedding Anniversary/Australia Day

It's my brother and sister in law's wedding anniversary sometime soon (or maybe it's already been? I'm not too sure). This was taken of my sister in law, Erica at the rehearsals, a night before the wedding a year ago. I always found this photo rather intriguing but never really knew what to do with it. I'm still not entirely happy with it but there it is!




Also, it's Australia Day today! I've never quite known how to respond to this celebration; of course I think we have a lot to celebrate, but today certainly does shed light on what we value as a nation and a lot of that saddens me or even angers me at times. What little treasures we cling to!

Nonetheless, I wish you happy Australia Day!

- tom

No comments:

Post a Comment