Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Facebook + Your Daily Photo

I'm back on Facebook *sigh*

I left because I used it for things far from the right reasons (e.g. pride, gossip, nosiness, etc.) but now that I'm back on I know what NOT to do and what I need to watch myself with. But hopefully it will be useful in organising events and contacting people throughout the nation and so far (for the three days I've been back on) it has proven useful for that which is a good sign, I hope.

Also, here is my "daily" photo which, lately, has become something more like a "weekly" photo for which I apologise.

I have been thinking about prayer a lot lately and so this picture is what I think half of one's prayer life should be and what I am really craving for. When I say this I really don't mean that external appearances or surroundings have grounding significance in prayer but rather that the posture of our heart should look something like this; i.e. at peace, still, reverent/awed and yet close and personal, being able to put aside life's business/distractions and finding time to be outside of that (and of course, that involves a cup of tea).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this scene :)


- tom

No comments:

Post a Comment